Sunday 7 February 2016

Crash

I have been adopting a "write this morning about yesterday's events" but yesterday I had a story to tell which couldn't wait, so I am now out of step.

What I can do is show a picture I took on the way home along the Woodhead Pass between Barnsley and Tintwistle.


Just before we came across this scene, the traffic had started to back up so it was obvious there was an incident but as you can imagine this was a bit of a surprise.

There were people standing around and we assumed either they had called the emergency services (we saw three ambulances heading the other way after we passed the scene), or had been in the car, so there was no point it us joining in.

I haven't seen any news reports suggesting any fatalities, which is why I feel I can share this with you.



No comments: