Wednesday 3 February 2016

Beach bum

My dad has been scanning some photos in recently, and I let you see one of them yesterday, so why not continue?



When my 'baby' teeth were falling out, I had one, at the front, which started to come out but hung around for ages. It was wobbly, and I found that I could stick it out through my lips while my mouth was closed, and it was given a name - "Fang". Looking at this photo it looks like you can see fang.

--

Yesterday was a day of quiet and rest. Since the 5th Jan, we've had no mobile phone service. We're all on the 3 network, and it seems the mast closest to our house is broked. It's taken a while to get to the bottom of this, but yesterday we received a Home Signal Box that you connect to your broadband and provides a mobile phone signal. This means we have our own 'mast' sitting in the living room.

This box needs to be returned once the mast is fixed, but how will we know? Our signal will be fine because we have our own personal mast......

--

Good win by the mighty reds last night. I was watching "War and Peace" - which is rather good - and had forgotten we were playing, so it was nice to bob onto the BBC sport website and find we'd had a handsome win. A look at Match of the Day looks like they played quite well. Perhaps the players have finally understood what LvG has been banging on about all season.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Or has LVG finally understood what the payers were saying!

Unknown said...

er, that should be players! But probably the payers too if that is the fans!!