Friday 30 September 2016

Back in the saddle again

No, not on my bike. Nor have I taken up equestrianism. Not a literal saddle, but today I went with Gel and Jen for a day in Buxton, and I not only took my camera, but took a few pics as well. Not very good ones, I grant you, but for the first time in yonks I felt good enough to scamper around and take a few. It felt very good to have my camera on my shoulder again, and to be looking for photo opps.

Hopefully as I get a bit stronger and my eye gets over the ring rustyness that a few months off must cause, then hopefully the quality might improve too.


Trees


Sofa


Stairwell


Here are a couple from May which must have predated all that pain malarky.


Peek-a-boo


Stockport Rothko

As you can see, none of these are exactly going to set the world alight, but they are quite precious to me as I hope it signals the start of an avalanche of (slightly better) tat for me to foist on you.








4 comments:

Unknown said...

Excellent, welcome back!

Unknown said...

So good to see you back in action!

Sara said...

🙏🏻 x

Anne Windsor said...

Good, new photos to look at, more please! x