Friday 3 June 2016

Table

So, how's the back/ribs situation? Improved if not exactly cured. Very slowly, with a few setbacks there has been an improvement as I've tweaked the pain management. The current regime is four pairs of paracetamol spread across the day, with the addition of some deep heat on my back just before bed. So I've almost dropped the cocodamol and horse-ibuprofen and I am feeling pretty good. Hopefully this will be the start of a period of relatively pain free days and weeks. I'm moving much better and that helps keeping the muscles free and loose, and makes me feel more natural and relaxed. Stitting for too long brings on aches and pains, so I need to try and remember to get up and stretch every so often.

Fingers crossed.

--

We bought a new kitchen table this week. We were having a little shift about and have four raffia chairs which we are fond of, but we couldn't get two of them under the table at the same time, and there it was a bit tight on either side of the table so we needed one with slightly more leg room underneath, and slightly narrower on top.


How cute is that?

No comments: