Friday 12 August 2016

Latest table

I went for my morning constitutional, picked up a paper and was reading it while waiting for visit from the MacMillan nurse I've had assigned to me, when I became aware of an odd sound.

At first I was convinced it was a cat snoring. So I ignored it, but it was persistent and a little bit too loud for that, so went to investigate, which is why I can show the latest table:


Cat                      Mouses      Birds

Poussey                    0               1
Boo                          2              0

Boo, the little bugger had caught a mouse (or found one that had died peacefully of natural causes after a long and fruitful life) and wouldn't let it go, hence the low growling.

He then spent a few minutes tossing it about while I forlornly tried to separate the the hunter from its prey.

Realising he wasn't going to give this one up as easily as he had the first, I shooed him out of the house and left him to it in the garden.

This is the mouth he's going to kiss me with later.........

No comments: