Wednesday 11 May 2016

Zeb's dead baby, Zeb's dead

Yeah, yeah, I know, it shout be "Zed's dead" as I hear millions of Pulp Fiction fans berating me for misquoting from the fillum.



But I saw this on the road and thought I could do a whole skit about Zebedee from the Magic Roundabout being hit by a car, and taken off to hospital. Yeah, I know. It seemed funny at the time.

--

So, where am I physically? Emotionally I'm drained after that, admittedly, exciting game against West Ham. Why is it we can't hold on to a lead?

A couple of days ago I was really struggling with pains in my lower back, shoulder, mid-back, neck and ribs. It turns out that these could have been a side effect of the enzalutamide I'm on, which, counterintuitively, cheered me up. At least there was a reason for what ailed me.

Since then I've taken things quite easily. I haven't come to a grinding halt. I drove to Wem on Sunday, did a small amount of weeding on Monday (which aggravated the ribs a little), but as I sit here typing this, I am left with just one of two sharp twinges, which hurt mostly when I sneeze. Would it be too much to think they all might be but a memory come Friday?

Fingers crossed.




No comments: